Monday, April 28, 2008

My Life on a List

Stuff I do, or will be doing very soon (not in any particular order):

  • Bass guitar at church choir (2 1/2 hours practice)
  • Mass every Sunday
  • GRE prep for Master's and take it before Fall
  • Kendo 3 times a week, 1 1/2 hours, with Nationals Championship coming July 4th week
  • Work 9 hours + 1 hour-lunch Monday to Thursday, 8 + 1 hours on alternating Fridays, plus occasional (if not permanent-.-) over-time
  • Start working on personal game project...
  • Keep reading stuff (Newsweek, books, etc)
  • Raise a cat!
  • Watch TV Shows (30Rock, etc)
  • Keep blogging and take care of Cyworld MiniHP
  • Play games that I passed on
  • Finish games I started (Odin Sphere, Valkyrie Profile 2, Musashi, and so on)
  • Workout
  • and.... what else?

Am I overloading myself?

3 comments:

Ren Chan said...

haha, sounds like you are determined to have more fun than to do more work XD that's healthy. Especially the cat part, they help you live longer!

http://icanhascheezburger.com/2008/04/20/funny-pictures-black-or-with-cream/

Peter Park said...

LOL... But Master's is like 10x more work than any other one of those... except gaming :d so they're well balanced. lol

Doc said...

I think you can safely wipe out everything except mandatory work hours and replace them with "GET A GIRL!"...well...I suppose you can keep "raise a cat" if you insist....